Monday, January 30, 2012

The Truth about Atheism

My dear Hammad, Since you do not believe in the God of the Christians, that makes you an ATHEIST. Well, since the Christians do not believe in Allah, the God of the Muslims, that makes the Christians ATHEISTS also. Here is another problem for you Christians and Muslims: None of you believe in Yahweh - the God of the Jews. So all of you Muslims, Christians, and Jews are all ATHEISTS. As with me in my simplicity - I am the one and only real ATHEIST in this forum. I do not believe in the God of the Christians, in the God of the Muslims, or in the God of the Jews! As a matter of fact, I do not believe nor do I care to believe in the existence of any other God out there or existing anywhere or everywhere down here! Cheers! Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: