Thursday, February 06, 2014

Filthy Rich

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? - Mark 8:36 . . . For my part, I asked it before, I ask it again: For what shall it profit a man, if, indeed, he has become so filthy rich; but his wife and sons and daughters have all turned out to be so filthy stupid not only with money, not only with alcohol, not only with drugs, not only with their purchased cheap spouses, but also so filthy stupid when it comes to a sense of decency for humanity, but faith only in a stupid divinity? I should know. One of my relatives married one such sick criminal who got to be filthy rich together with his sick friends - the equally filthy rich politicians as high officials of the Philippine government! ... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: