Friday, July 03, 2015

Why I Thank God I am an Atheist

For my part, I thank God that I am an atheist only because I am fully aware that God himself is also an atheist. Indeed, God has no religion. Well, we atheists have no religion too. Do any of you really believe that if God believed in the existence of other Gods, he would bother to write in His first command: "THOU SHALT HAVE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE ME!" ... "Obviously God recognized the existence of other Gods and he did not want the rest of you frightened saps to believe in the existence of such Gods! It is all about a sick supernatural mess, isn't it? ... In the meantime, please get to know your own bible. In Luke 1:37, it clearly states: FOR WITH GOD, NOTHING SHALL BE IMPOSSIBLE." ... Well, how come God always found it impossible to get me excommunicated out of the Catholic church so that I could be a happy and a proud ATHEIST! I had to excommunicate myself out of the mess!. . . Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: