Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Sick Kind of Love From Jesus For Filipinos as the Sick Man of Asia

Here’s love, peace on earth, and goodwill to all men, women, and children from Jesus Christ – the Prince of Peace – the God of Love – the loving Savior of Mankind, specially of Filipinos as the Sick Man of Asia: Matt. 8:21-22 “And another of His disciple said unto Him, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury the dead. Matt. 10:34-35 “Think not that I am come to send peace on earth. I came not to send peace, but a sword,” “For I am come to set a
Man at variance against his father, and daughter against her mother.” Matt. 19:29 “And everyone that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name’s sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life.” Mark 10:29-30 “There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel’s. But he shall receive a hundredfold now in time… with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.” Mark 13:12 “Now the brother shall betray the brother to death, and the father the son; and children shall rise up against their parents, and shall cause them to be put to death.” Luke 12:51-53 :Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division. For from henceforth there shall be five to one house divided, three against two, and two against three. The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father, and the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother…” Luke 14:26 “ If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, and yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.” Luke 14:33 “So likewise, whosoever he be of you that forsaketh not that all that he hath, he cannot be my disciple.” Luke 19:27 “But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them for me.” St John 12:25-25 “He that loveth his life shall lose it; he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal; . . . If any man serve me, him will my father honor.” No wonder Jesus got crucified on the cross by his own brothers and sisters created in His own image and likeness. But then again, who was crucified on the cross? If it was God, why would God cry out” “My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?” If it was a man on the cross, what right had he to cry out: “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” Luke 22:34. Again, Jesus in the bible, prays to: “God, the Father.” Yet, Father and Son and the Holy Spirit are one and the same person according to the doctrine of the Holy Trinity. In fact, Jesus admitted that “I and my father are one.” John 10:30. If Jesus could pray to Himself, wasn’t it rather silly that as a God Himself, he could not answer his own prayer? This was 2,000 years ago. Today in the 21st century, I am told that an ANTI-CHRIST movement is on the rise in Europe. But Christ was not born in Europe, he was born in Israel that today is not a Christian, but a Jewish State. How come the Anti-Christ movement in Israel, the land where Christ was born, has been quite a success? Poch Suzara

No comments: