Friday, January 13, 2006

Jesus and Education

And Jesus called a little child unto him, and set him in the midst of them, And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven. Matt. 18:2-3 It is obvious that Jesus did not give a hoot about the value education.
For my part, I have no wish to go to heaven. I do not wish to enjoy happiness in the company of little children happy with immaturity for the rest of eternity.
On this earth, however, I would rather listen to Bertrand Russell: Most children wish to know until they go to school; in many cases it is bad teaching that make them stupid and uninquiring.
In the meantime, the bible totally contradicts Jesus: “My friends, stop thinking like children. Think like mature people.”
( 1 Corinthians 14:19 ). Poch Suzara

No comments: