Saturday, September 15, 2007

Who is a Moron

Any college educated Christian who keeps active and alive the lies, myths, misconceptions and distortions wrapped around Jose Rizal's life, works, and writings is a moron; especially if he does it for the glory of Jesus in the Philippines. I should know. I was one hell of a moron during my school days at De La Salle University.

Of course, there are morons by degrees. The highest are those who believe that RP-Rizal forum was established to help Rizal admirers learn more about Rizal’s life, works, and writings and why he was executed as a great thinker but that he retracted, carried a rosary in his hand, wore a scapular around his neck, kissed the Jesus crucifix and died as a repentant Catholic. In the meantime, the books written by Rizal remain as banned books in all Catholic schools, colleges, and universities in the Philippines. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I discovered your site by the use of Google while looking for a related
matter, your web site got here up, it appears
to be like good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.

Hello there, just became alert to your blog thru Google,
and found that it's really informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels.

I will be grateful in the event you proceed this in future.
A lot of other people might be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Also visit my blog: best cellulite treatment