Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Life After Death

If it turns out that there is life after death and I have yet to do something with a God in hell or with a devil in heaven, I say: no way either way. I would rather kill myself.
If it turns out, however, that I could continue reading more books in life after death, oh yes, yes, yes! I look forward in the next life to building my personal library. I hope to enjoy eternal reading and eternal learning. That’s the only kind of eternal salvation I would be interested in. Oh yes, I would rather be happy with a saved mind. To hell with my saved silly soul. In the meantime, I find it so silly to believe that a God in hell can only be pleased with me for as long as he sees me as religious in being selfish, greedy, stupid, and insane on this earth especially for the glory of the devil in heaven. I cannot imagine myself enjoying peace and happiness in the so-called eternal life with God together with his Catholic saints, not to mention with all of my stupid La Salle teachers. No way Jose. Like I said, I'd rather kill myself. Poch Suzara

Poch Suzara

No comments: