Friday, August 21, 2009

Donating to Philippine Charity

I have donated on the average 100,00 pesos a year to Philippine charity. I started doing so since I arrived from the USA in 1986 having lived and worked in both Southern and Northern California for some 17 years.

Thus far, I have already donated a total of almost TWO MILLION PESOS ( 2,000,000 pesos ) to Philippine charity during these past 20 years. I have on hand the official receipts as proof to show to any one who thinks that I am such a “liar.” Indeed, most people have the impression that just because I am an atheist, I have neither a sense of morality nor in my heart a sense of charity. As a matter of fact, I couldn’t care less for the existence of a divinity. I care more about the spread of common human decency existing under a sane and a healthy society. Poch Suzara

No comments: