Sunday, November 16, 2014

The Secret of happiness

“The secret of happiness is this: let your interest be as wide as possible and let your reactions to the things and persons who interest you be as far as possible friendly rather than hostile. ” - - - Bertrand Russell - - - Oh my dear Bertrand Russell, you have been my mentor ever since I was expelled out of la Salle high school some 65 years ago. No doubt, for the most part, down through the years, I have been happy and friendly with great many things in this world. But I must say that I have been happier by being hostile against our sick system of education. It continues to produce sick government officials. And to think not one of them is an atheist. They all declare themselves as MAKA-DIOS or MAKA-JESUS. They keep us eternally poor as a people and perpetually backward as a nation. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: