Tuesday, September 01, 2015

I stand on the Shoulders of Giants

It is with much pride and happiness for me to declare the debt I owe men and women of genius. Such as Bertrand Russell, Will Durant, Robert G. Ingersoll, George H. Smith, Tom Paine, Carl Sagan, M.H. Mencken, Clarence Darrow, Alvin Toffler, Howard Zinn, Joseph McCabe, Jean Meslier, Jonathan Swift, Mark Twain, Jose Rizal, and Ruth Benedict, Madalyn Murray O"hair - the Founder of the American Atheist Association... If I am able to see higher, wider, longer, and deeper it is simply due to, if not the result of, the great writings of these great men and women of genius... In the meantime, I am ask: if I have been in charge of creation, what would I have created differently?... Well, firstly, after having created man and woman I would encourage them to enjoy not the freedom OF religion, but the freedom FROM religion... Secondly, I would make diseases not catching; instead, I would make health contagious... Thirdly, I would make not stupid BELIEVERS, but intelligent THINKERS as the main result of education in schools, colleges, and universities... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: