Thursday, August 04, 2016

I am Happy and Proud as an Atheist Since the Age of 16

Friends, relatives, associates, and college educated saps and jerks on these pages are tickled, pestered, molested, frightened, bewitched, bothered, and bewildered by the fact openly declared by me that I have been an ATHEIST ever since the age of 16. They ignore the fact that 1.2 BILLION Christians are atheists too. They do not believe in the existence of the Muslim God known as ALLAH. Also, there are 1.1 BILLION Muslims who are also ATHEISTS; they do not believe in the existence of the Christian God more known as the Son of God Jesus. Now both the Muslims and the Christians are also atheists. They do not believe in the existence of Yahweh - the God of Jews. As with me, the real atheist - I do not believe in the existence of God of the Christians, neither do I believe in the existence of Allah - the God of the Muslims. And I do not believe in the existence of Yahweh - the God of the Jews. I also do not care to believe in the existence of other Gods of the other sick religions of the world. Religious believers of this world do not love one another. They all hate each other. As with me, a real a theist, what have I going for me in life? Plenty, including this very especial, simple, and meaningful and favorite song I sing daily. Here are the last few words for your attention: "FOR, WHAT IS A MAN, WHAT HAS HE GOT, IF NOT HIMSELF, THEN HE HAS NOT, TO SAY THE THINGS HE TRULY FEELS, AND NOT THE WORDS OF ONE WHO KNEELS, THE RECORD SHOWS, I TOOK THE BLOWS, AND DID IT MY WAY." Poch Suzara Google# Facebook# Twitter#

No comments: