Monday, November 21, 2016

Keep Away from little people who Belittle Your Atheism

"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always
do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." 

                                                                                                           Mark Twain

For my part, I keep away from little people who belittle atheism. Specially those 
college educated men and women who tell me that I must never identify myself publicly 
that I am an atheist. Well,  as a high school expelled student, I am not only proud to admit publicly that  I am an atheist; I am even more proud to admit to anyone that I am the Father 
of Atheism in the Philippines.

 Many believers like to believe that atheism  is a form of neurotic rebellion or a mental
illness. The believers cannot get rid of atheism  by committing them to an insane asylum  
where they can be ignored. To label, however, atheism as a mental illness is not only childish
nonsense; it is also a laughable attempt to evade the question of veracity and falsity.
IS THEISM TRUE? WHAT REASONS ARE THERE FOR BELIEVING IN A GOD?
These are the important questions and these are the issues that the theist must address
himself if he has hopes to challenge the reality behind atheism. 

The believer who attempts to defeat atheism by degradation, indeed, by subordinating 
truth to emotionalism accomplishes nothing, aside from revealing his contempt for man's ability to think!
                                                                                                           Poch Suzara

No comments: