Monday, November 21, 2016

Keep Away from little people who Belittle your Ambitions or Your Atheism

"Keep away from people who belittle your ambitions. Small people always
do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." 

                                                                                                           Mark Twain

For my part, I keep away from little people who belittle my atheism. Specially those little men and little women who tell me that I must never identify myself publicly that I am an atheist. Well, you thoughtless jerks: I do not only admit publicly that  I am an atheist, but admit even more proudly that I am the Father of Atheism in the Philippines.
                                                                                                          Poch Suzara

No comments: