Saturday, December 02, 2017

Questions are Far More Precious than the Answers

Once you have learned to ask questions - relevant and appropriate and substantial questions - you have learned how to learn and no one can keep you from learning whatever you want or need to learn. - - - Neil Postman

Indeed, questions are far more precious than the answers because the answers, in reality, become obsolete. Consider the nature of reality: each unfolding reality contains the seeds of its own destruction and the embryo of a new reality that will replace it. After I got myself expelled out          of La Salle high school, I carried on with what in fact got me expelled: I carried on habitually           in life questioning not only about this or that something; but questioning everything. - - - Poch   Suzara

No comments: