Saturday, January 03, 2004

Let us Die Sober

I will certainly die one day soon. I should wish, however, to die sober accepting the end of my metabolism. I do not wish to die drunk with the promises of Catholicism. Indeed, I look forward to the peace of sleeping eternally. I have no taste for life after death. I do not care to meet Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and the rest of those silly bible characters. Most of all, I do not care to meet supernatural morons known as God and Satan.

I said it before, I say it again: Fuck divinity. Fuck deviltry. Fuck life after death! There is no human existence after death. With what eyes shall we see? With what ears shall we hear? With what nose shall we smell? With that palate shall we taste? With what skin shall we feel? With what sex organ shall we feel the pleasures of sex? Poch Suzara

No comments: