Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The Souls of Men, if any

To believe that the souls of men, if any, will be happy or unhappy after the death of the body, is to pretend that dead men, dead women, and dead children will be able to see without eyes, to hear without ears, to taste without a palate, to smell without a nose, to feel without hands, to feel the pleasures of love without sex organs, and to think without brains. In the Philippines, as the only Christians country in Asia, we Filipinos believe ourselves very enlightened and potentially saved for the kingdom of God as we adopt faithfully such sick garbage as the foundation of our social and moral values. In the meantime, if it does not bother me one bit to realize that for millions of years before my birth I was existing as a NOTHING, Why should it now bother me to realize as well that for millions of years after my death, I shall again be existing as a NOTHING. Poch Suzara

No comments: