Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Next World

The ticklish part about enjoying eternal bliss in the next world in heaven after death is that, to begin with, there is no road map available that shows the way how to get to there. Nobody knows where exactly heaven IS located or precisely situated. Then there is the matter of the means of transportation available on how to get there. Imagine yourself already dead and traveling as a corpse to the next world! In the meantime, what about hell? How could a material lake of fire burn forever the immaterial souls of men who offended God? The God lives in heaven that nobody, but nobody knows anything about its existence anywhere in the universe? For my part, it does not at all bother me to realize that for millions of years before I was born, I was existing as a nothing. It also does not bother me to realize now that for millions of years after I am dead, I will again be existing as the same old nothing. So what is there to be frightened or bothered about? Poch Suzara

No comments: