Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Afraid to Die

Those who are afraid to die are afraid to live. Bertrand Russell taught me the courage to live and the courage to face death sober, and not drunk with lies.

Now on these pages readers tell me that there is more to life than just to love, worship, and adore Bertrand Russell . Well, if there were, how come millions don’t know how to live such a life? How come millions are still waiting for their own Savior? It has been going on for more than 2,000 years now.

In the meantime, in life, you will always find what you are looking for. I have no money because I seldom looked for money. I am, however, rich in ideas, as I have never ceased to look for more and better ideas. In the meantime, mental health is the greatest of wealth. Poch Suzara

No comments: