Wednesday, September 02, 2009

I am Told

I am told that I am angry at the world and that MY ANGER is my problem in life. Of course, I agree and proud of it. If you, however, can take a closer look at our sick world dominated by sick values and sick beliefs, it is a sign of mental health to be angry at such a sick world. Otherwise, one has got to be a dumbstruck moron to believe that our world was created by a good God, and that this is the best of all possible worlds. Golly, if God could create a heaven filled with joys and happiness, why couldn’t the same God create a planet earth filled with joys and happiness too? In the meantime, it is not hatred of humanity; on the contrary, what inspires me always is the hatred of falsity or better known as either divinity or deviltry which is really one and the same supernatural gimcrackery. Poch Suzara

No comments: