Friday, November 19, 2010

God Bless You Messages

I always get this message: "God Bless you." I ask - have you, my dear reader, have you ever met any one who has been really blessed by God in this world? I am already an old man. Thus far, all the men, women, and children I have met around the world I noticed all have been blessed by God. But in fact, all of them are afflicted with some kind of trouble, if not suffering from some kind of problem that each and every one of us - suffer from! Again, I ask: What if there is really a God existing out there - how relevant is that God to human happiness or to human joys, or indeed, to human affairs? Indeed, "God Bless You" message does not mean a damn thing. Whether you are rich or poor. Tall or short. fat or thin. Black or white. Asian or American or African or European - you will always be a victim of some kind of trouble in this sick world specially as God has blessed you. Poch Suzara

No comments: