Wednesday, November 17, 2010

OK, I Want to Serve God

I want to serve God. Now where do I go to start serving God? Do I go here? Do I go there? Do I go everywhere as I am told that God is everywhere?

Isn't it possible that by the time I begin to serve God here, or serve God there, or serve God everywhere I will already be so sick and tired
and insane just to be able to find first his exact whereabouts??

Now we are told that God gifted all of us with a free will. That's fine and dandy. Indeed, we have the free will to choose our friends; but where is our free will to
choose our family?

Please don't me wrong. I am happy and proud of my mother, father, grandparents, and sisters and son and daughter and wife, and cousins, uncles, and aunties. As a matter of fact, I love my family. However, I have neither love nor affection for a silly mystery otherwise more known as divinity. Poch Suzara

No comments: