Sunday, August 28, 2011

Jesus - the Jewish Savior of all Filipinos

What school did your Savior Jesus Christ attended to or enrolled at? Which among the 12 apostles of Jesus acquired college degree. And how come you believe that such a non-schooled Jewish fellow born of non-schooled Jewish parents in a poor and backward land is not only your Savior, is not only the Savior of all Filipinos, but also the Savior of all mankind?

Now my dear, as a high school expelled thinking student, I do not as I cannot claim to save your silly soul. But the least I could try to do is to save your mind and heart. After all, we are all born ignorant, not frightened. We are made frightened by acquiring Catholic education in the Philippines. Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to mind your language