Wednesday, August 17, 2011

On My Kind of Death

I know nothing of life after death. In fact, nobody but nobody has any idea of what's life, if any, all about after death. What I do know, however, is that after I die, my remains will be cremated and my ashes thrown away in a rain forest. Or if I die in a sinking ship, I will end up dead like a dead fish in the ocean. Or, if I die in an airliner out of control crashing into a mountain, I will be blown up into bits reduced into cinders. Whatever the case may be, I said it before, I say it again: Fuck death.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lazarus should have been the first man to talk about death, but he did not. It is enough, though, that Jesus said, I go to prepare a place for you, in my Father's house are many mansions. c.") have a great day.