Saturday, October 01, 2011

Human Life is Precious

"Every one of us is precious in the cosmic perspective. If a human disagrees with you, let him live. In a hundred billion galaxies, you will not find another." Carl Sagan. Oh Carl, I have no problem with any one who disagree with me. It is those lovable scoundrels, thieves, swindlers, liars, cheaters, deceivers, believers, and sick politicians in government always in cahoots with sick theologians of the church that I wish all dead and buried. No, I would kill them myself; but I should be most happy to read about them in the Obituary. Poch Suzara

2 comments:

The Famous Flower of Manhattan said...

Sagan has a level of tolerance that I can only dream of. At the same time, I will not tolerate those who wish harm upon others, whether physically, or by infringing upon their rights.

JICKO GANJAH69 said...

CARL SAGAN WAS A CANNABIS AFICIONADO.