Thursday, August 30, 2012

After My Death in the Afterlife, If any

After my death, if there were life after death, I would like to be with just two groups of loved-ones. The first group, I would like to see and be with are my great grandparents, grandparents, my parents, sisters, aunts and uncles, cousins, nephews and nieces. The friends I grew up with. The hard working people who worked at our homes as maids, cooks, chauffers, gardeners, plumbers, carpenters - really all great and wonderful people. They looked at me not as their employer, but simply as a decent human being to them. As for my teachers in La Salle grade school and high school - who only taught me how to pray to St. John Baptist De la Salle and to keep Jesus in our hearts forever - I hope to see all of them still mentally dead as ever. I would also like to be with the women (187 of them) that I have had relationships with. Indeed, relationship not because of money, but simply because of the taste of honey. Ours were great moments together on this earth. The second group of people I would like to meet and shake hands and intellectually listen to, and have discussions with, - are the men and women I deeply loved and highly respected: Jose Rizal, Bertrand Russell, Carl Sagan, Will Durant, Voltaire, Nietzsche, George Bernard Shaw, Tom Paine, Robert G. Ingersoll, Walt Whitman, H.L. Mencken, Jean Meslier, John Shelby Spong, Madlyn O’Hair Murray, Ruth Benedict, Hypatia, Ian Rand, Fidel Castro, Richard Dawkins, Sam Harris, Stephen Hawking, George H. Smith, Alvin Toffler, Socrates, Plato, Epicurus, Euripides. I have neither the hope nor the wish to meet sick characters who never existed but have nevertheless have had sick influences over our sick world. I mean I do not care to meet Superman, Batman and Robin, Spider Man, Mickey Mouse, Popeye, Bugs Bunny, Mutt and Jeff, Lulu, Dick Tracy, James Bond, Moses, Noah, Joshua, Jesus and his apostles, Mary, Joseph, the holy spirit, the holy Ghost, Satan, angels of God, and the rest of the holy bible forces of evil characters who religiously fucked us Filipinos as a people and who criminally fucked our Philippines as a nation. Indeed, our history as a people has never been about the fight of good versus evil. It has always been about the fight of evil against evil and evil always won. In this day and age, criminals continue to dominate us as a people and criminals continue to rule our Philippines as a nation! And via schools, colleges, and universities - we Filipinos have been frightened enough to even believe that God has always blessed the Philippines - the only Catholic country in Asia since the 16th century. Poch Suzara

No comments: