Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Examples of the Godly life in the Holy Bible

The most valuable commentary on the bible is a godly life. Philippine Star, June 4, 2013 Indeed, here are great examples of what that godly life is all about specially as faithfully followed daily by millions of Filipinos - not as the healthy masters, but as the sick victims of Christianity. In the new testament, Jesus said: "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his brother mother, father, wife and children and his own life, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26 Here's more from Jesus, the Savior of Filipinos in the Philippines: "Do not think that I came to bring peace on Earth; I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I came to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law; and a man's enemies will be the members of his household. He who loves father or mother more than Me is not worthy of Me; and he who loves son or daughter more than Me is not worthy of Me. And he who does not take his cross and follow Me is not worthy of Me. He who has found his life will lose it, and he who has lost his life for My sake will find it." Matt. 10:34-37 Wow, listen to Jesus: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." Luke 19:27 I said it before, I say it again: you do not need the bible to justify love, but no other book has ever been published to justify hate, especially hate of this life, and hate of this world. Our world. As an atheist, I rest my case! Poch Suzara

2 comments:

Poch Suzara said...

There are many convicts, including murderers and rapists, at the New Bilibid Prison in Muntinglupa who have turned bible ministers. They conspicuously tote and read the Bible to show that they have reformed and are entitled to pardon. After they have been pardoned they turn to politics and become congressmen and governors, and then they loot the treasury.
Manny Almario
Manny

Ken said...

It's late at night and your car breaks down. You're alone and on a dark and lonely street. There's a group of men, maybe ten of them walking toward you. Now be honest, Manny. Who would you rather meet, murderers and rapists, or ex-cons turned Bible ministers?