Saturday, November 07, 2015

Why I Envy, Love, Respect, and Admire Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein was born March 14, 1879, to Jewish parents who were a bit disappointed that young Albert was a late talker. He excelled in math, but otherwise was not a spectacular student. One teacher even told him he would never amount to anything. The world now knows that teacher was wrong. Einstein later revealed that his schools seemed bent on stifling creativity and originality, of which Albert had plenty. About that educational system, he said, “It is almost a miracle that modern teaching methods have not yet entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry; for what this delicate little plant needs more than anything, besides stimulation, is freedom.” For my part, I envy Albert Einstein - he had the guts to dropped out of school. With me, like the silly student that I was, my teachers had to get me expelled out of high school. Well, Albert Einstein got to be quite famous as one of the greatest thinkers who changed the ways of the world; especially with the Theory of Relativity. As with me, I hope to be famous too one day as one who changed the ways of the Filipinos in the Philippines with my Theory of Insanity + Stupidity + Mystery behind a Divinity = Sick Christianity... Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

No comments: