Friday, February 26, 2016

My Dear Bob Gabuna

Interesting riposte, Poch. What did your La Salle instructor taught you? I was not born yet when you were enrolled in those days. I won't apologize in behalf of your La Salle instructors what they told you since I am not in privy of their teaching. As I indicated in my previous posts, just as there are true teachers there are false teachers too. Allow the Holy Spirit to teach you, Poch. If you do, you can tell the difference between the religious garbage that makes your life miserable, sick, and subsequently kills from the living Word that gives you eternal life and joy. -Bob Gabuna My Dear Bob Gabuna, All of the sick and insane, if not rotten and corrupt politicians we have in our blessed by God government all believe, love, and worship God; specially as God is readily available to forgive them of theirs sins and crimes; especially the crime of silence as inspired by the teachings of the holy spirit. So bob, I said it before, I say it again: FUCK THE HOLY SPIRIT. The existence of the holy spirit is not for grown-up thinking men and thoughtful women. Such holy garbage is only for the silly and frightened children of which, according to Jesus in the bible are among the first qualified to enjoy eternal life after death in the kingdom of heaven. Well, I said it before, I say it again: FUCK THAT kingdom of heaven. If Jesus and his sick gang of divine Saps and Jerks cannot do anything meaningful to improve the life of the human race on this earth down here, why should we believe that our dead loved-ones are all enjoying eternal happiness under divine grace in heaven up there? In the ultimate analysis Bob, what's the difference, if any, between the existence of the holy spirit and the existence of holy garbage that's keeping us Filipinos historically sick and frightened as a people, and keeping the Philippines nationally sick and unenlightened as a nation? My dear Bob, if I am wrong, this much I can promise you: after my own death in the kingdom of God in heaven; or, in the kingdom of Satan in hell - I will carry on as rebel forever and ever. After all, there is no such thing as the war between GOOD and EVIL. There is only the war of EVIL against EVIL and EVIL always wins! In the meantime, the day we are born is also the same day we begin to live in a dying body. What could be more evil than that? Poch Suzara Google# Twitter# Facebook#

No comments: