Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Too Bad I Am Not God

"When believers understand why they dismiss all other religions, they will understand why I dismiss theirs. If they refuse to do this, I merely ask them why the double standard? Why treat other religions differently than you do your own? Believers should be skeptical of what they were taught to accept given the proliferation of so many other religions and sects separated into distinct regions on the planet who learned their religion in the same way -on their mama's knees." - John W. Loftus For my part, I said it before, I say it again: too bad I am not God; because if I am God, never, will I ever allow the sick religious garbage ruin the intellectual life of my children in the world I created for them.- Poch Suzara Google# Twitter# Facebook#

No comments: