Tuesday, April 05, 2016

There is only Evil in this World

“Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?” -- Epicurus I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do these things. -- Isaiah 45:7 Each unfolding reality contains the seeds of its own destruction and the embryo of the new reality that will replace it. --- Jeremy Rifkin For my part, I said it before, I say it again: there is no such thing as the struggle between GOOD and EVIL. There is only the struggle of EVIL versus EVIL; and, in the end EVIL always wins. We even think of it as the choice from among the LESSER EVILS. Thus, for the most part, thanks to our sick system of education; indeed, thanks to our sick beliefs and sick values, we live in a sick society where evil prevails.-- Poch Suzara Google# Twitter# Facebook# Atheist#

No comments: