Saturday, April 30, 2016

We Filipinos are Sick as a People and Corrupt as a Nation

The endless supply of sick and corrupt politicians for our sick and corrupt government come mostly from a sick and corrupt system of education. Indeed, we are all born ignorant, not insane. We are insane by enrolling as students in grade school, high school, and college in the Philippines... Now college educated Filipinos in our forum today have not ceased belittling me because I intentionally got myself expelled out of La Salle high school some 65 years ago! And specially because ever since then I went on to educate myself. I enrolled as a lifetime student in the greatest of all universities - it is but a collection of books... I stopped wasting my time praying; I went on to daily, nightly, weekly, monthly, and yearly reading and more serious reading of great books written by the great thinkers of the world... I said it before, I say it again: our sick and corrupt system of education can be summarized briefly in this way: It is the historical institution of religious insanity always in cahoots with political stupidity as perpetually blessed by the holy trinity... Millions of you have been educated to believe that there are no atheist in foxholes. What you frightened religious morons should fear more is that there are no atheists in our sick and corrupt government!... In the meantime, think about it: Today, in this already 21st century, the sick and corrupt system of education continue to produce college educated men and women who, if they were fortunate enough find employment in foreign countries that enjoy honest and efficient government. No employment, however, are available for them in our own country that need economic growth and national development. ... That's how sick we Filipinos are as a people, and that's how corrupt we Filipinos are as a nation. --- Poch Suzara Google# Twitter# Atheists#

No comments: