Saturday, February 04, 2017

Religion like a Disease is always an Evil, Never a Good thing

Religion is not a good thing because the majority of people believe it. It is just like believing that a disease is a good thing because the majority of people have caught it. Or just like the existence of Santa Claus is a good thing because the majority of children believe him to be coming soon bringing toys for them to play with.

As with me, I grew up to be an atheist because even as a little boy at home or in school - I enjoyed playing around
not only with my toys, but mostly with my thoughts! Even
at the risk of being punished for asking questions! Such as
if there is a God who created me why do I need to have parents at home, teachers in school, or need to have priests in church?
                                                        Poch Suzara

No comments: