Thursday, March 30, 2017

I Do Not Fear Death

“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

               
This month April 26,  2017, I will be 80 years old. I too am looking forward to my own death coming soon. Indeed, I too do not fear 
death and just like Mark Twain, I too am looking forward to that same experience  having been dead myself for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.

In the meantime, I entirely agree with Robert G. Ingersoll. He wrote: "Happiness is the only good. The time to be happy is now. The place to be happy is here. The way to be happy is to make others also happy."
                    
In the meantime, What is the scariest thing about coming out of the closet to be an atheist? Waiting for the lightning bolt to strike you dead. But it's also the best thing about coming out to be an atheist - there is never a lightning bolt to strike you dead!

                                                         Poch Suzara
                                    

No comments: