Wednesday, February 15, 2006

God of the Filipinos

The bible clearly states what God said to Moses: “I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. Exodus 3:6.
There is nothing in the bible where God also said: I am the God of Juan De La Cruz, I am the God of Gomez, Burgos, and Zamora, or I am the God of lapulapu.
In the meantime, the failure of our values continues to inspire and to generate the success of social insanity in the Philippines. Poch Suzara

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You indeed have a very good sense of humour, I tell you what! If only Juan Dela Cruz, et al were living at the time of Exodus, I bet God will include their names too.

John Paraiso said...

Wrong Sheryl. god's lucky number is always 12 and 7. 12 tribes, twelve apostles. It's base on Judaistic numerology that was coppied from the Egyptians.

If Juan dela Cruz was there...he will be stoned to death for being a fereiner who worship Mele intead of YHWH.

ciao!

Anonymous said...

No need for names...

I am the God who made evrything and everybody.

It was common in the civizations of antiquity to have a god that they call their own.