Wednesday, February 15, 2006

In the New Testament

According to Matthew, Jesus said: Everyone who acknowledges me before men, I will also acknowledge before my Father who is in Heaven; but whoever denies me before men, I will also deny before my Father who is in Heaven.
I ask: what it does not matter if Jesus made those promises or threats! In the end, however, what counts is if those approvals or denials have anything to do with the original mission of Jesus on this earth which was to destroy the devil. Indeed, the devil is still alive and perpetually spreading deviltry especially in the Philippines - Asia’s only Christian country since the 16th century. Poch Suzara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know that Jesus' original mission in the world is to redeem mankind from sin, not to destroy the devil.

John Paraiso said...

Hmmmmmm....sin is the transgression of god's law, sin is therefore evil. The devil were once angels that become evil. Yet this god created evil ( Isaiah 45:7 )Now he send his son to be sacrifice for his own doing....doesn't make any sense.