Saturday, December 02, 2006

Atheistic Contribution

The greatest contribution to the cause of atheism any atheist can make is to declare himself an atheist; especially to the community of believers at large. Proudly and happily, I have made such a contribution. In fact, more than I care to count, I have often publicly declared to the world at large that, just like each and every one else, I too was born an atheist, and that I have no need to promise that one day, whether I like it or not, whether you like it or not, I will die as an atheist too. Indeed, what beliefs could any one hold or what disbeliefs could any one embrace after death? Unless of course you are still silly enough to believe that a silly divinity has gifted you with a silly soul that will enjoy immortality as endless as the infinity of human stupidity? Poch Suzara

No comments: