Monday, March 26, 2007

Religious Morons

Religious morons will tell about the wonderful word of God written in the bible. But never will they ever inspire you to read the bible thoroughly and properly. You can only read the bible under ecclesiastical guidance. You are not allowed to interpret bible contents. In other words, the bible was not written for the inspired readers, but only written by inspired authors of God. Well, I read the bible and studied it for some 20 years. After I threw the bible out the window, I began to be happy as a thinking man. Also, I was able to recapture the lost reality of my birth called “atheism.” Just like you my dear reader, I was also born an atheist. Indeed, no one is born a Christian or a Muslim or a Jew, or what-not. We are all born devoid of conscience and therefore arrived into this God-forsaken world as unbelievers of the faith. Poch Suzara

No comments: