Monday, March 03, 2008

The Oath for Office of the President

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully and conscientiously fulfill my duties as President of the Philippines, preserve and defend its Constitution, execute its laws, do justice to every man, and consecrate myself to the service of the Nation. So help me God."
As a matter of fact, any president who needs help from a God who does not exists, deserves not to be the president of any Republic. Really, if God exists and he helps, God can do a better job than any president can. Indeed, if there is a God, we have no need of a Constitution, courts, lawyers, policemen or laws for the nation. In fact, we have no need for Churches, schools, colleges, and universities if God’s existence were real? In fact, we have no need of a president who admits that we, the people, did not vote for her, but that God put her in the presidential office of the Philippines. Poch Suzara

No comments: