Monday, June 02, 2008

St. Paul

In spite of all the “trials, hardships, afflictions, floggings, imprisonment, riots, fatigue, sleepness nights and days of hunger, ( 2 Cor. 6:4-5 ) he endured, the Apostle never shrank from his missionary passion. He wrote: “ I consider life of no importance to me, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to bear witness to the Gospel of God’s grace.” Acts 20:24.
I ask: Where precisely in hell were the type of men like St. Paul to be found among the cruel Spanish friars. Specially like those who arrived in the 16th century to brutally conquer the Philippines with the greatest of all evil otherwise more known as Christianity? Golly, these religious morons even had our Jose Rizal executed for exposing the true nature of the existence of the Catholic Church in the Philippines. Poch Suzara

No comments: