Saturday, October 11, 2008

Fear of the Lord

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge. Prov. 1:7. On the contrary, fear is beginning of timidity. As to why a Lord would have this desperate need to be feared by any one only makes him utterly unworthy as a Lord to begin with. For my part, I once knew a Lord. I never feared him. Unlike my silly teachers in school, he never threatened me. In fact, I never even met this Lord personally. But I have learned to love him and still do love him as he saved not my silly soul, but saved, instead, my precious mind. I read most of his delicious writings and I still have his books as my bedside companion. His name: Lord Bertrand Russell. Oh yes, much better and more exciting than sexual protoplasm is intellectual orgasm. There is nothing quite like in all of nature. Poch Suzara Twitter@ Google# Atheist# Facebook#

No comments: