Sunday, June 28, 2009

I Ask

Have any of you ever heard of a Filipino who got to be filthy rich for believing that God is bad? So how come millions upon millions of Filipinos are filthy poor for believing that God is good? In the meantime, college educated Pinoys and Pinays comprising our sick society pray daily to God “to give us this day our daily bread, and to lead us not into temptation.” These college educated Pinoys and Pinays are products of La Salle, Ateneo, Assumption college, Miriam college, Letran, San Beda, Diliman University, University of San Thomas, Santa Theresa college, Lyceum, including the Asian Institute of Management, and of course products of the University of the Philippines. As for me, luckily, I was expelled out of high school. I was thrown out of La Salle University because I refused to believe that God is a Catholic who provides us with daily bread or that God leads us into temptation. Poch Suzara Twitter# Facebook# Google#

1 comment:

Millennial Bella said...

I am from UST and I am in prison.
^_^