Friday, January 01, 2010

Love

Ever since I became an atheist, I began to stop hating myself. In fact, I gradually learned to love myself. So much so that I have no need of lies and deceptions to make me happy, or to make me feel that life has meaning or is worth living. Indeed, loving myself has made me feel more creative, not destructive. I have no need of a God to love me. I am neither afraid of life nor death. I am ready for any change or development in my life. I have no need of a silly God like a silly child who needs to be friendly to a silly Santa Claus. "Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' (Matthew 5:43). On the contrary, I say, Hate divinity and hate deviltry as both are one and the same hooey phooey. Let us, instead, love humanity; especially with the power of thought. The power of thought is far more crucial, if not more beneficial, than the power of love; for, without thought, love cannot exist. Poch Suzara

No comments: