Thursday, June 14, 2012

I DID NOT FAIL IN SCHOOL

I did not fail in school. My school failed me. It also failed my country. As a grade school student I already had my suspicions that there is more to life than just learning how to pray daily, weekly, monthly,and yearly to: ST JOHN BAPTIST DE LA SALLE, PRAY FOR US. LIVE JESUS IN OUR HEARTS, FOREVER. No, De La Salle university did not expel me. Rather, I expelled myself out of that insane situation hardly known in the Philippines as "our sick system of education." Take a good look at the evils that's keeping our country poor and backward. Such evils all come from our sick system of education under the tax-free supervision by the Catholic church in the Philippines. Indeed, schools, colleges, and universities owned by the Catholic church are not educational institutions. They are commercial enterprises. Again, take a good look at our college-educated men and women. They are more at home loving God up there by hating our country down here. Oh yes, the holy bible is very clear on this issue. Listen to God, the Father of Jesus, warning: "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15. Now listen to the Son of God, Jesus, declaring: "If any man come to me and hate not his father and mother, and wife and children, and brethern, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26 In the meantime, for as long we have poverty, perversity, corruption, insanity, daily prayers, dancers, singers, preachers, faith-healers, sex dealers, street walkers, swindlers, land grabbers, squatters, baby breeders, lotto losers, frightened teachers, corrupt traders, income tax evaders, law-breakers, corrupt law-makers, Jesus is the Lord movers, indeed, as long as we remain aimless as a people, and faithfully stay rudderless as a nation - "IT IS MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES." Poch Suzara

No comments: