Tuesday, June 05, 2012

In Search of Wealth Only to Find the Grave

We squander our health, in search of wealth. We toil, we scheme, we sweat, and we save. Then we squander our wealth in search of health; only to find the grave. As with me, however, I have been most fortunate. I squandered my health and wealth in search of the truth. It is a never-ending search; but in the process I managed, somehow, to discover the lies and deceptions that's keeping us spiritually poor as a people and keeping us morally bankrupt as a nation. In sharing, however, my discoveries with you guys and gals - I never intended to be vicious or malicious; in fact, I thought, I am just being ethically meritorious, if not philosophically courageous. In the meantime, the search of the truth is the most expensive of adventures: it entails the total submission to the power of reason via the mutilation of silly faith. Poch Suzara

No comments: