Thursday, November 01, 2012

No, I Don't Believe

Do any of you dumbsruck faithfools really believe in the existence of God and his angels existing in heaven; and in the existence of the devil and his demons existing in hell? For my part, I say NO! I do not believe in the existence of such monsters in heaven; or, in the existence of such monsters in hell. I have far more important things to believe in than to believe in the existence of such supernatual crap! To begin with, we know absolutely nothing of the exact location of heaven or hell, how in perdition could we know of the existence of a God existing in heaven or the existence of a devil existing in hell? In the meantime, it is all so stupid, isn't: we claim to know this, we claim to know that, but we have yet to know what "knowing" means! Poch Suzara

No comments: