Thursday, November 01, 2012

The Love of God Hogwash that Millions Still Swallow

"God loves us not because of who we are, but because of who He is." . . . Philippine Star, Nov. 1, 2012 Oh God, my dear God, please keep your love. I don't need it. I don't want it. I am already happy and proud loving and respecting my own self. If you love me, why put me eventually to death? Don't you love the devil even much more" Look how, after all these centuries, you never bothered to put the devil to death. He is still very much alive and kicking seeing to it that you continue to forgive the sins of the sinner and the crimes of the criminals. By the way, your silly partner, the devil, no longer frightens me! He is such a silly jerk; in fact, it is the devil who needs love from you and wants love from you! Why don't you two kiss and make up and stop playing silly divine games that brings neither gladness nor happiness into our world of darkness! Poch Suzara

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do not leave a comment, however I browsed a few of the remarks
here "The Love of God Hogwash that Millions Still Swallow".
I do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it just me or do a few of the responses look like they are written by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing on additional online sites, I'd like
to keep up with you. Could you list of every one
of all your social community pages like your linkedin profile, Facebook page
or twitter feed?

Review my weblog registry cleaner review