Thursday, November 15, 2012

Sex, Babies, and the Catholic Church in the Philippines

My Dearest Et Al, In devising a code for sexual behavior that would guarantee the survival of the Catholic church, its priesthood industry left no stone unturned in their determination to convert the woman's uterus into a factory for turning out Catholic babies. In the Philippines today - the only Catholic country in all of Asia since the 16th century - the Pinay's uterus produces 3 babies every minute of the day and night or 1.8 million babies yearly. This is regardless of Filipino parent's emotional and financial resources that undermine Filipino health as a people and wealth as a nation. For me part, raised and educated as a Catholic, I eventually found myself hard to remain religious as a Catholic. Specially when I began to notice that none of my Catholic priest in church or Catholic Christian Brother teachers in La Salle were never incinerated by God with bolts of lightning! Cheers! Poch Suzara

No comments: