Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Foal Messages as Written in the Holy Bible

The foal language of Poch Suzara is rather amateurish compared to the foul messages written in the holy bible by inspired authors of God: "If any man come to me and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, yea his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." Luke 14:26 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. For I have come to turn“‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household. Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. Matt. 10-34-37 "Come follow me. Let the dead bury their own dead." Matt. 8:22; Luke 9:60 "Now therefore, kill every male child among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known a man by lying with him; but all women-children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." Number 30"13 "And the Lord said to Hosea. Go, take thee a wife of whoredoms and children of whoredoms." Hosea 1:2, 3:1-3 "Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man lve the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1 John 2:15 "For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and I will to bring the understanding of the prudent." 1 Cor. 1:19 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of dead men's bones and everything unclean.” Matthew 23:27 “You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.” Matthew 12:3 “You snakes! You brood of vipers! How will you escape being condemned to hell?” Matthew 23:33 “But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath?” Matthew 3:7 “You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.” John 8:44 “For I tell you, unless your righteousness exceeds that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 5: "I form the light and create darkness: I make peace and create evil: I the Lord do these things." Is. 45:7 "For it is written, I will bring to nothing the wisdom of the wise, and will to nothing the understanding of the prudent." 1Cor.1:19 "For in much wisdom is much grief, and he increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow." Eccl.1:18 "Love not the world, neither the things that ARE in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him." 1John 2:15 "And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart. And the Lord said, I will destroyman whom I have created from the face of the earth; both man, and beast, and the creeping thing, and the fowls of the air; for it repenteth me that I have made them." Genesis 6:6-7 And here's more about Jesus by a great Agnostic: "Christ never wrote a solitary word of the New Testament — not one word. There is an account that he once stooped and wrote something in the sand, but that has not been preserved. He never told anybody to write a word. He never said, 'Matthew, remember this. Mark, do not forget to put that down. Luke, be sure in your gospel you have this. John, do not forget it.' Not one word. And it has always seemed to me that a being coming from another world, with a message of infinite importance to mankind, should at least have verified that message by his own signature. Is it not wonderful that not one word was written by Christ? Is it not strange that he gave no orders to have his words preserved — words upon which hung the salvation of the world?" Robert G. Ingersoll

No comments: