Monday, February 18, 2013

La Salle and politicians in the Philippines

Indeed, in La Salle grade school and high school, due to my basic intelligence, my religious teachers all agreed to have me expelled since I struggled against them with questions; especially in what I refused to believe in blind faith. Well, my classmates and schoolmates were also gifted with basic intelligence, but our religious teachers successfully manipulated to get their basic intelligence degraded, twisted, distorted, and mutilated. You can see the results: with colledge degrees - some of my classmates and schoolmates are in foreign countries like in Australia lifting elevators, cleaning public toilets, driving taxis. Also here in the Philippines as governors, mayors, congressmen, senators, vice-presidents, and presidents of our government; not to mention the 4 great Lords: Drug Lord, Gambling Lord, Smuggling Lord, and Praise the Lord - since the the USA in cahoots with the Catholic church declared the Philippines as an independent REPUBLIC some 60 years ago! Bertrand Russell summarized it neatly: WE ARE ALL BORN IGNORANT, NOT STUPID. WE ARE MADE STUPID BY EDUCATION. Poch Suzara

No comments: