Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So God Exists - So What?

The existence of a world without God seems to me less insane than the presence of a God, existing with all of his love, power, glory and perfection - creating men in his own image and likeness but only to run the risk of ending in hell deserving eternal damnation! In the meantime, what if I am dead wrong? That there is, after all, the existence of GOD and He does not like the way I live and think. Well, why is it then that I never, but never hear about it straight from GOD? I only heard about it when I was in La Salle grade school, and I still hear about it today from the religiously frightened - college-educated - spiritually-fucked morons supporting the ways of our corrupt society, huh? In the meantime, I said it before, I say it again: FUCK SATAN, FUCK DEATH, FUCK ETERNAL DAMNATION IN HELL, and, if any, FUCK ETERNAL SALVATION! Dead or alive, I would rather be on the side of common human decency always involved with the growth and endless improvement of human civilization! Poch Suzara

No comments: