Friday, May 31, 2013

Oh God, My Dear, Dear God

Sin may be hidden from others, but never from God. Philippine Star, June 1, 2013 Oh God, my dear God, how come you are never around? You are only always omni-absent; never omni-present! No one has seen you or has met with you. And yet, the most we can do is to offend you with sin? What kind of a sick joke is this? Your duty and responsibility as a God is to be a God to all of us? Is that hard to do? Really God, what kind of an all-powerful, all-knowing, all-loving, all-supernatural Sap are you? Poch Suzara

4 comments:

Ken said...

Hi Poch,

I find it strange that you, an atheist, would pray to God. Of course you don't honor or fear him. Instead you express contempt and disgust for him who gave you life and who continues to sustain you. It's called blasphemy, a serious sin against your creator. Btw, God does not believe in atheists. He is clearly known through his creation and through his Son. Those who pretend that there is no God are without excuse. I care where you will spend eternity. Eternity is a long time. I hope and pray that you will repent and bow the knee to Jesus before it's too late. We are not promised tomorrow. I like you, Poch.

Blessings,

Ken

Paul Xylinides said...

Work out your own salvation, Ken, and let Poch work out his - from what he has to say, a difficult enough task in a country under the grip of the Catholic Church.

Paul Xylinides

Poch Suzara said...

Wow Ken, instead of being a Born-again Christian, may I suggest you try growing up first! Please Ken, do not worry about eternity because there is something much more everlasting that eternity - it is more known as divine stupidity. Poch

Ken said...

Thanks for your concern that I grow up. As a Christian I know why I should grow into maturity. But as an atheist why should I care? What is the moral obligation of one bag of meat and bones to another bag of meat and bones? What does one bag of protoplasm have to do with another bag of protoplasm? Why do you want me to stop being a Christian? Why are you imposing your morality (or amorality) on me? Can you justify your reasoning given your atheistic worldview?